This weekend I had a problem to solve and when thinking about it, I thought how I would solve the issue as if it were a software problem as it raises some interesting points about being agile and how people get it wrong.
We had a broken door handle on our bathroom, which has been irritating us for some time. We decided to remove it the other week and replace it but were left with a slight issue. When we removed the latch from the door we found it was round, whereas the new one was rectangular, it looked like this:
We realised at this point that we needed to shave away some of the door so we put off the job for another weekend, which meant we had no handle or lock on our bathroom door, not a major issue but annoying.
This Saturday my wife decided…
View original post 685 more words